My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Busy Time : )

I haven't updated in a while so I thought I would. Wanted to let everyone know what was going on in our lives over here... So I officially moved out of my condo in Placentia. It was a little bit emotional for me because I had lived there for about six years and have had the same roommates for quite a few years. But it was also exciting because I knew it meant a step closer to getting married to Dave. I moved home with my parents in Brea. Just for a few months before the wedding. It is going well. It is definitely different because I have not lived at home in about 7 years but it is good. It is nice to have this time with my family before I get married and it is a great opportunity for my parents to get to spend even more time with Dave and I. The new job at Ontario is still going really well. I am very happy there and have met some great people. Dave has been extra busy at work lately. It really has been a crazy few weeks for him as far as work goes. He has had to do some traveling to test different coverage areas for different cell companies. So we are looking forward to that calming down a bit here soon. The wedding plans are going well. Now that it is only 2 months away, things are starting to pop up that I hadn't thought of before. But I still feel great about everything. I really think our wedding is going to show our personalities which is what we reallywanted. We got our engagement pictures taken last weekend down at the San Juan Capistrano Mission and had the best time. It was just a special time and we are really pleased with our photographer! We can't wait to see how they turned out.

No comments: