We have had a busy but excellent weekend so far and we still get tomorrow off so that is good. Dave went fishing with some really good friends on Saturday for just a day trip at Irvine Lake. ALthough they didn't have the best day fishing wise, he had a great time just hanging out with the boys. Then even though Dave was super tired from fishing he toughed it up to come with me to my cousin Sandy's anniversary party. It was a really nice time. It was great to see my family and cousins and for Dave to get to know some of them. He had only met most of them at the wedding which you know you dont really get to talk to people at your wedding so he really enjoyed himself last night. Then today on Valentines Day, we have had a really great day. We went to church this morning. which was awesome. just today I was thinking about how thankful I am for our church. We are going to EV Free now in Fullerton and I finally feel like we have found where we are supposed to be. We both just really like it there and we have started going to a Sunday School class with young families that is really neat. Everyone in the group is in similar stages of life and there are like 3 other couples who are expecting a baby within weeks of us! pretty cool.
Then I made a picnic lunch and we took it down to Little Corona Del Mar and had lunch on the beach. (we both hadnt been there since our wedding, so it was special). we just relaxed and it was such a nice day out. Then we just walked around a little by the beach and went to the Cannery later for a drink (non-alcoholic for me of course) and had a table by the window with the view and we saw 2 dolphins swimming around in the bay for like 10 minutess... They were so cute.
It was such a great way to spend the day together. We are really happy!
Everything else is going well.
We are still waiting to hear back from the bank to see if they accept your offer on house. (for any that do not know. we recently put an offer on a house in Placentia. we werent even really looking when this house popped up and we just really love it and the price was right so we made an offer. It is a short sale so our offer was presented to the bank and now we are waiting to hear from them. it can be anywhere from a week to over a month that we hear if we get it.. We are super excited though and are saying our prayers that it all works out the way God knows it is supposed to!
also I am feeling great! I am almost 23 weeks along. it is starting to really fly by. THe doctor says everything looks great and healthy so that is good. Little Summer is becoming quite the little mover these days. I can feel her multiple times a day now and Dave can fell her much more! I am loving being pregnant. This part is the most fun. no more sickness or tiredness and not too big and uncomfortable.
These are a few pics from our day at the beach.
Well I guess that is all for now.
We love you all very much!
Jules
No comments:
Post a Comment