So part of the reason I am blogging this stuff is for a journal for myself to write it down so I don't forget these moments later. So if it seems repetive or boring for you blog followers, that is why.
Last night Summer and I had some really special fun times hanging out.! We were getting ready for bed so I was just lying there and Dave was in the shower. Night time is really when Summer is really active. But wow last night was the most fun. It was the first time I saw her move in my stomach before I felt it with my hand. She was doing these big ole movements where my whole belly would move. I was laughing out loud at her and talking to her. Asking her what she was up to in there. It was like an arm here a knee there and and big kicks in between. This continued non stop for about 20 minutes. Then Dave got out of the shower and was able to see part of her little show. SHe had calmed down a bit by then but he still got to see some big belly movements.
It was so crazy just to think that this little person playing and moving inside me, would soon be our daughter in this world and that this little baby growing inside me will someday grow to be an adult who will do great things to make this world a better place. Needless to say I got all emotional with love, amazement and pride for my little daughter..
Mom.... I am really hoping she will do some dancing for you tonight at your birthday party!
Love to you all...
Jules
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this Juls!!
Post a Comment