My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Rolled over!







Ok so seriously I am not trying to say that my baby is advanced or this or that as I know all parents think that ( but I guess its ok to think your baby is the best :0 ) but Summer pretty much rolled over at 1 month. She has only done it 2 times but still I was pretty amazed. I happened to be taking her one month pictures that day so she is even wearing her one month onsie! My mom was there to witness my strong little girl. We didnt get a video but thankfully we got these pictures that show the sequence pretty well.

No comments: