1600/IMG_6284.JPG">
Well Thanksgiving is now behind us and it is hard to believe that it is officially Christmas season. so exciting! I love Christmas! who doesn't love Christmas! and we are excited to share our first Christmas with our daughter.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was the first year that we had to make room for two meals and I can proudly say I succeeded with no problems! (no surprise to many of you). Summer had so much fun playing with her cousins> They love her so much and it is so fun to watch them all together.
My sister Karyn hosted her first Thanksgiving in her beautiful newly remodeled home. (my grandma's old house)She pulled it all off without a blink. Food was delicious and the time with the family was fun as always.
We then went for an evening meal at my mother in laws and another amazing feast was ready! Billy and Encar were there with their little girl, Ollie who is only one month youger than Summer. They had fun staring and checking each other out. Summer likes to do this happy scream when she is excited and it kept scaring little Ollie. poor little baby was like, "Why is she screaming at me?" but the girls were both adorable.
I have to say I was so proud of Summer yesterday. She was a little angel and was soo happy and smiling all day long.
Well I want to end this Thanksgiving post with some things I am especially thankful for.
I am thankful for:
A God who loves me unconditionally and forgives me over and over again
A husband who loves and supports me so well. Who accepts me for who I am but encourages me to be a better person.
A daughter who is healthy, happy and aspires me to be a better, healthier person
A very close family that enjoys spending time together.
Sisters who are my best friends
Parents who are so generous and would literally do anything for me and my family.
Friends that I can be transparent with.
The financial freedom to be a stay at home mom.
In laws that are supportive and loving and that I enjoy spending time with.
A church that I love with a great community of friends
My new home, and my old home. just a nice place to call "home"
to spend time with my bestest friends in a couple weeks!
what are you most thankful for this year!?
love you all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment