So a handful of people have asked me about the 5 A's from my marriage class blog. So I thought I would share them in more detail.
The 5 A's is a short daily exercise that is supposed to just take about 3-5 minutes. It is one of the most valuable things we learned in our premarital class. It works really great for us because it helps us to communicate daily on things we may normally not take the time to do. It keeps open communication about things that seem really small but helps us not to bottle things up into bigger things.
Appreciate- something I appreciate about you, or that you did today.
Apology- Did I do anything to hurt, irritate or frusterate you today?
Ask- How can I help you today or this week?
Amen- HOw can I pray for you today or this week?
Affection: Show affection towards each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment