My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Monday, August 11, 2008

Operation A






So Dave was given a 1930 Ford Model that has been passed down from his family. The car is amazing. a true classic. Everything on it is original and it has not been started since the 60's. Luckily Dave is a handy man. We are really hoping to get it running by the wedding so that we can take pictures in front of it! That would be so cool. We have decided that this car will always stay in the family.
So this past weekend Dave really started working hard on the car and he got so much done. He took out the whole gas tank and radiator so that he can get it cleaned. I helped a little by unscrewing a few bolts and holding certain parts for him.... : )
We are excited about it. I hope we are able to see the fruits of Dave's labor at the wedding. Until then here are a few work in progress pictures.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love that you guys have a project together!!