


























We took our engagement pictures last weekend and had the best time! It was so much fun. We went to the San Juan Capistrano Mission and then to the train station. Dave and I both really love photography so we wanted to get some really artistic style pictures. We just got our pictures back from our photographer today and we are so pleased. Our photographer is just great. She has a great eye for photos and a fun personality. She is actually an old friend of mine from Islands. taking the pictures was such a great experience. Dave and I were really able to just relax and be in love and silly and fun. I picked some favorites to show you.
Love you all!!
Jules and Dave
3 comments:
Julie the pictures came great! You look so beautiful!!!!!
Wow julie you look absolutely stunningly beautiful in these pictures! i love it. You and Dave are so cute and so in love! I cant wait for the wedding! so we can celebrate all this LOVE :) LOVE YOU
Hey Julie... I love, love, LOVE your pictures! Such a great location, and you two are just so cute together!! :)
Post a Comment