About Jules
My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.
2 comments:
love those pictures! did you take those? are those your vows they are sitting on?
thanks! yes i took them. I actually thought of it real fast but really like the way they turned out. Those are not our vows but I Cor. 13. We wanted them for our slideshow so that is why i took them. can't wait to see you soon! miss you lots
Post a Comment