My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Sunday, January 18, 2009

January.

So, I thought I would send a brief update. Things are going really great. Life has calmed down a ton and we are very happy about that. The month of December was just so crazy busy with the reception and many birthday's and of course Christmas that we were feeling a bit on the overwhelmed side ( at least I was : )so the change of pace has been nice. We have really enjoyed getting settled and just enjoying time with each other. As many of you know we have been looking for a church together pretty much since we met. We have visited a good handful and just had not found one that really fit us both, we are so excited because we have started going to TheRock Church in Yorba Linda and we love it. The pastor is amazing and real and honest and it is great. We started a marriage bible study that is really cool too. We are thinking this is where we will stay permanently and hope to slowly get involved in other things.
My Softball season is almost up and running so I am pumped about that. I really thing The team this year at my new school is going to do well and have great potential. I love coaching so much so I love this time of year.
Lots of Love, Hope to see you all soon!

No comments: