My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years 2009!














SO we had a wonderful New Years Eve and Day! On News Years Eve we had a few couples over and just had a mellow relaxing but really fun night.The hit of the night was the yummy chocalate fondue and wine tasting. Then we woke up early New Years Day to head out to the desert to go Ride the Quads with a few of my close friends. We had a blast!. Dave and I have a couple Quads and then Dianes friend had some too so we managed to have a toy for everyone. I am doing much better on the Quad this time. I think I only stalled once or twice this time!! It really was just great to get to spend quality time with our friends. APril is in town from Oregon so that has been really great to hang with her. Happy New Year!

--
Posted By Jules and Dave to Love is the Movement at 1/01/2009 05:31:

1 comment:

:corinne: said...

Looks like you had so much fun. Look at you with your quads and riding outfit. Luv it!