My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Sunday, August 23, 2009

A great Sunday!


So this morning Dave and I accidently slept in past church so wondering what we should do with this extra time, we decided to ride our bikes to the Panera Bread down the road for lunch. We had such a great time and conversation and it was just one of those really great times together! Then we headed down to Newport Beach to take Dottie and Brutus to the dog beach with some friends of ours. It was so fun! It was the first time we had taken the dogs down there and we were not sure how they would do with the water. The few times we have put them in my parents pool, they didn't really like it. But they loved the dog beach! It was a really cool little area because there was shallow water without the waves where they can play. There were a lot of dogs down there. A couple of our friends brought there dogs too so they all played together. We then had dinner with some friends to end a really great Sunday!
I didn't bring my camera but here is one picture Travis took and sent to us. It is of Dottie, Brutus, and the small dog is Travis dog, Chelsea.
Boschmans! We so need to take the kids down here with Dottie, Brutus and Java! they would absolutely love it!!

lots of love,
Jules

No comments: