We feel ready. We were beyond blessed with so much generosity from friends, family and Dave's work who all showered us with so many wonderful gifts. So we feel like we pretty much have everything we need to bring our baby girl to this world. The special cradle that my mom's mom gave her and all three of us girls slept in and my niece and nephew is in our bedroom washed and ready for sweet little Summer to sleep in. THe stroller and carseat are in place and we just finished up in the nursery. The rocking horse was Dave's when he was a little boy and the teddy is a special gift from Great Grammy Edkins.
We love Summer's little beach themed nursery! It really turned out exactly how we wanted and was so much fun to put together. Yesterday was a really fun day, Dave hung the letters on the wall while I put together some little things like the bouncer and bath tub. It was just fun putting around in her room... anticipating the times ahead~ (embracing all the little moments...)
I am feeling great. I have definetly noticed my body changing these past couple weeks but still feeling good. I have really enjoyed pregnancy and think that overall I have had a prety good, easy time. I am off work now which has been so nice. I have really gotten to get everything around the house clean and organized and just get some time to relax. I love it~
We are so thankful for you all. for your excitement, support and joy in our lives!!
We will keep you posted!
lots of love!

1 comment:
I lohovve the room Julie. Perfect to go with her name Summer. :) You two are ready.
Post a Comment