My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dreams

Only two and a half years ago I went on a date that would be the beginning of my dreams coming true. I knew from the first date that Dave was special and at 6 weeks I knew that what we had was very special. I was going to marry this man. And only 11 short months later we were married. Throughout your life you may have a glimpse of what your future spouse will be like and the family you hope to have, and as Dave and I journeyed through the first couple years of our relationship I saw that who Dave was and what we had was beyond anything I could have hoped and comprehended … Dave and our marriage was the beginning of all my dreams coming true.....
Now only 2 and a half years after that wonderful first date, Together we got to experience the most amazing day of our lives. The birth of our beautiful, precious daughter, Summer Nicole. I will never forget the first time I saw her face. Her beautiful blue eyes shined bright even in her first minutes of life. As Dave held her for the first time right next to me in the hospital bed, she immediatly responded to both of our voices and we knew that our lives would never be the same.
Now a few days later as I sit in her nursery in the early hours of the morning, feeding her and rocking her, I am overflowed with emotions of joy and thankfulness for the beautiful family I have been blessed with.
A beautiful, healthy baby girl and a husband who loves our daughter so much and is already such an amazing dad and who loves and supports me so well which allows me to give so much more of myself to baby Summer.

I sit and look at Summer's precious face, her beautiful eyes and tiny toes. She is a product of the deep and true love Dave and I have for each other, and the abundant blessings of our good and faithful God. all I can think of is that this is exactly how I always hoped and dreamt my life would be.
Dreams are an interesting thing. We often have dreams for our lives like, finishing school, a certain job, a family etc.. but often we fail to recognize when we are living in the midst of that dream coming true. That is the realization that I am feeling and do not take for granted..... My husband. my daughter. my family. my life is my dream come true!!

1 comment:

:corinne: said...

This is awesome! Isn't it cool to see the how the Lord blesses when you're in His will? I'm so glad you're doing well and so is lil Summer. Now go ahead and start posting pics on the blog. hee hee