Well at about 5 months old we decided to start Summer on big girl food. She was randomly starting to wake up in the middle of the night hungry so we figured it was time. At first she wasn't sure about it and would spit out most of it, but now she is chowing it down. I literally can't get the next bite in fast enough and she starts grabbing for it before I'm finished making it.. This is my new favorite thing to do with Summer. I just have so much fun feeding her. I think because it's new and she just looks so cute with the mess all over her face. Here are some pictures of Summer and her delicious rice cereal.
(and a couple others that I like of her and I, I was home alone with her so I took these with my arm... they turned out so cute though)
2 comments:
Seriously??? She can't be that big yet! I can't believe she is eating cereal. I love the messy face pictures too. I can't believe how blond she's gotten. Such a cutie!
AWESOME!!! And so cute!!!
Post a Comment