


Well I am going to finally try to get back going on my blog but the past few months have been so busy. Between buying and selling a house, remodeling our new house, Christmas, packing and unpacking and having an infant needless to say its been a busy season for us. But we are truly so happy and thankful. Dave and I were recently talking and just saying how we are so happy at this stage of our lives. There is nothing we would change and we feel so blessed that we have this beautiful home and wonderful family. We don't take these things for granted.
Well I have been wanting to post some before and after pictures of our house to show everyone. Dave worked so hard for a couple months ripping out the old kitchen and doing a ton of work on the new kitchen. He really impressed me with all his work. so here are some pictures of before and during and I just realized i haven't taken many good after pictures so those will be soon to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment