My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

and the After...









Here are some pictures of the after of our house. It turned out amazing and we love our new home! we are very thankful.

2 comments:

:corinne: said...

Gorgeous. Looks wonderful...enjoy!

Jeff and Emily said...

Beautiful!! Love the new curtains by the dining room table:)