My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Happenings

Here are some recent "Summer Happenings"
My sweet baby girl is officially moving into the toddler world. A few transitions recently kinda made me realize i officially don't have a baby anymore. (insert tear here) Here are a few of them:


She is pretty much done with formula and moving on to cows milk
she rarely eats baby food anymore and is all about eating on her own.
she loves, cheese, chicken, black beans, green beans and mac n cheese
she loves Sesame Street and laughs and talks to elmo
every time i put her in her crib for sleepy she stands up immediately
she has been crawling for a few months now and can get around the entire house in an instant
she can get up and down the stairs on her own now.
She can get from sitting to standing now problem
She can cruise across the couch.
she can walk wobbly while holding and pushing her walking toy
she is babbling more than ever and is really starting to understand a lot more.
she stands at the sliding glass door and talks to the dogs
she makes a woo woo sound when we ask "what does a doggie say"
she says naaa naa when we say "night night"
she shakes her head and arms when we say "do the happy dance"
she loves the pool and we go in a good few times a week.
she has 8 full grown teeth and a couple others peeking through
she still loves mickey mouse and will crawl around the whole house with her mickey figurines in her hands
she loves it when daddy helps her walk.
she laughs so much with her cousins.
she is in 24 months clothes
she is just so much fun!!

No comments: