My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Saturday, April 2, 2011

new happenings!

So today is one of those mornings that I look around at my life and just smile. This happens a lot these days. I thank God abundantly for all the blessings in my life. My baby girl is such a joy! She is truly amazing. She has an amazing, happy spirit. It just blows my mind how happy she is. It makes me feel like I must be doing something right but in reality I think God just blessed me with a joyful daughter. So here are some of the new fun, sweet things my 9 and a half month old baby girl is up to.
1. morning smiles. this may be the highlight of our day. She calls for us when she is awake in the morning and when Dave or I go to get her she has the biggest million dollar smile and is kicking her feet and flapping her arms in excitement to see us! Really? isn' that a momma's dream?
2. Rolly Polly: So Summer's new thing is to roll back and forth from her back to stomach over and over again. It is hilarious cause she just entertains herself rolling back and forth for a long time.
3. playing the drums: When Summer is happy or having fun she moves her arms up and down fast and it looks like she is playing the drums. Its hard to describe but super cute.
4. She is so close to crawling and i think she is getting frustrated because she wants to move so bad. She gets on her knees and reaches forward and sometimes falls forward. She is so close. I am excited for the next stage of her development but am loving this stage of not having to chase her around the house.
5. she loves her cousins. The other day Summer's cousins were over and they are just so cute together. They love Summer so much! So much in fact that if B gets to see Summer and H doesn't. H is very upset and vice versa. So the other day B was over and he was playing with her and she was laughing like I have never heard her laugh before. She sounded like a five year old. It was amazing!
6. We took Summer over to the park the other day and put her in the little swing for the first time. She loved that!
Well that is all i have for now. have a happy weekend. Enjoy something beautiful!!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

She does have the most amazing smile and she uses it so often. As far as you doing something right or God just blessing you with a joyful girl, I'm sure it is both! She is such a doll and you are such a good mommy. We've enjoyed seeing you more lately and I love how much the cousins love each other!!!