My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Wednesday, January 1, 2014

a few fun facts

I am back on my blog!! I haven't blogged in like 2 years. I had just been using facebook as my way of sharing life but as I came across this blog i realized what a great memory book it really is so I am hoping to get back on it and share my life in an honest and loving way. Since I can't possibly update you on what has been going on in the past 2 years I am going to share a handful of fun fact about my sweet, awesome girls! Summer dresses in one of her many princess dresses everyday... and as soon as Carli see's a dress, she insists i put one of her too. Carli loves the dogs. She literally screams in joy when I open up the back door. Summer loves to sing!! Carli is obsessed with her princess figurines and carries them around most of the day. Summer often goes in her room and closes the door and has a full on doctor's clinic going on with all her stuffed animals getting check ups. Summer has a brillant imagination. It is one of my favorite things Summer is doing so well and growing so much. She started preschool and loves it and is really blossoming into a little girl! She really loves Carli and it blesses my heart to see how fond they are of each other. When one of them gets hurt, the other one will run and get their blankie to help them feel better. Carli is almost two going on five years old. I swear that girl has no idea she is younger than summer and all her friends. She keeps up in most ways and is right in line with them with all the toys at the park. Carli talks so much! i think she is super advanced with her language, but Im her mom and may just not remember what is normal for this age. DOesn't really matter, All i know is I love to hear that girl talk.... its just so cute!! Summer is totally a daddy's girl! Today the two of them went fishing at tri-city park. One of my favorite things to do is hear them laugh together! and it happens often!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Ah Love this Julie!
Love Aunt Kirsten