






So Dave turned 30 last weekend and we had quite a handful of events to celebrate. We first celebrated with my family with a joint birthday party for Dave and my sister, Karyn. The kids really wanted to throw there mom an "American Idol" theme party so by default Dave also got the "American Idol" themed party. It was hilarious with decorations and games but he seemed to enjoy it a lot and we actually had a ton of fun!!
Then we had a great dinner at an awesome teppan grill up in Chino with Carol, Kirsten, Billy and Encar which was a really nice time with everyone.
Then we had a great dinner at an awesome teppan grill up in Chino with Carol, Kirsten, Billy and Encar which was a really nice time with everyone.
The day after his birthday we met Dave's dad for lunch at the cutest little beach restaurant ever. it is called the Beach Comer. It is at Crystal Cove and it literally right on the sand. The day was as beautiful as possible. It was just a really nice and relaxing time.
Now for his actual birthday the two of us went deep sea fishing out of Newport Beach. We had a great time and caught 8 barracuda. The trip was fun. At first we were worried it was not going to be a good trip because we were drop bottom fishing which is kinda boring and no one was catching anything, we then moved to a different spot to fish for barracuda which was so much fun and many people started catching fish! I was actually one of the first people on the boat to catch anything. I had never been deep sea fishing before so this was all a new experience to me....anchovies, squid and fishing line thrown around everywhere. good times....
After fishing we rushed home to meet up with many of Dave's friends for dinner and drinks at Chomp in Fullerton, This was a great time too as friends are really important to both of us and I know it was important to him that we spend time with them on his birthday.
I would say my favorite part of the day was when Dave opened the birthday presents I got for him. He really loved them which made me feel very happy. I got him tickets to see his favorite comedian, some photos for the bedroom blown up and framed that we had taken in mammoth, and his very favorite.... 1930 original and restored CA license plates for the model A!
Hope Dave felt as special as we all know he is!!
Now for his actual birthday the two of us went deep sea fishing out of Newport Beach. We had a great time and caught 8 barracuda. The trip was fun. At first we were worried it was not going to be a good trip because we were drop bottom fishing which is kinda boring and no one was catching anything, we then moved to a different spot to fish for barracuda which was so much fun and many people started catching fish! I was actually one of the first people on the boat to catch anything. I had never been deep sea fishing before so this was all a new experience to me....anchovies, squid and fishing line thrown around everywhere. good times....
After fishing we rushed home to meet up with many of Dave's friends for dinner and drinks at Chomp in Fullerton, This was a great time too as friends are really important to both of us and I know it was important to him that we spend time with them on his birthday.
I would say my favorite part of the day was when Dave opened the birthday presents I got for him. He really loved them which made me feel very happy. I got him tickets to see his favorite comedian, some photos for the bedroom blown up and framed that we had taken in mammoth, and his very favorite.... 1930 original and restored CA license plates for the model A!
Hope Dave felt as special as we all know he is!!
1 comment:
YEA....those are huge Barracuda!! How fun!!! You are a great fiance!! Can't wait to see you soon!!
Post a Comment