My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dreams

I think Martin Luther King Day so such an inspirational day! We all know the great accomplishments of Martin Luther King which changed life and history in amazing, positive ways. To me when I think of Martin Luther King day I also think of Dreams. A man with a Dream. A Dream that came true. At the time it was a huge dream. A dream his family and friends and even the public may have laughed at as seeming idealistic or unachieveable. And although yes most importantly this day signifies an equality amoung men, it signifies so much more then that. To me it is a reminder that we can achieve our dreams, whether they be small or huge, whether we live to see then come true or not, They can if we take action. I felt inspired today as I have huge dreams.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Totally agree with you! this MLK day was more special then any other, I am excited to be living to see Dr. MLK's dream come true! Today signals a revolution and a change in our history! I Love it ;)