My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

wedding and reception slideshow....Fun!!

Check out this link below! This is a slideshow our photographer made for us of some of her favorite shots from our wedding and our reception. I love the ones with the Model A too!!. so cool. All of Dave's hard work getting that car ready paid off for sure. and we are so thankful we were able to have the car for the reception even though it didn't work our with the wedding. Our photographer and Videographer were both so great and flexible and we are really happy. If anyone needs either of these for a wedding, I would highly reccomend them. The wedding album is still in process but I know it will be great!
There may have been some challenges in our wedding day, but I would say these photos and this backround made it all worth it. The church was beautiful but the beach and the sunset was just breathtaking!!
love you all so much.
http://www.megankphotography.com/daveandjulie/slideshow.html

2 comments:

Stacy said...

LOVED IT...the slideshow was awesome!!!

Ehrlebird said...

What a beautiful memory to have. You both look so happy and so in love!!!

I want to get married all over again!!!