My family.

My family.

About Jules

My name is Jules.
I have always loved to write. Even when I was a child I remember writing as a way of expressing myself.
I desire to help people who are hurting and want to live for something much bigger than myself and this typical (but blessed) American dream. I am learning and seeking what this looks like in my life.
I am a stay at home mom and I love it and would chose this life over and over again. But I do miss exploring the other dimensions of myself, when being a mom wasn't the number one hat I wore.
I love Jesus and am so in awe of His love for me. I hope my life can show even a bit of Him in me.


Thursday, March 10, 2011

everyday things

My baby girl is growing so fast. So fast that sometimes it feels she is barely even a baby anymore. So I thought I would post a little bit about what she is up these days!
Summer Nicole is:
babbling and laughing a lot
trying new finger foods like her puffs, banana, graham crackers and even a little bit of chicken
Her favorite thing to do is sit in her highchair and feed herself lots of puffs
she is scooting backwards on her belly but not crawling yet
she smiles and kicks and laughs every time dave or I get her from a nap
she usually sleeps about 11 hours a night ( lucky mommy)
she loves other babies or kids in general
she loves our dog Brutus and smiles and talks when he comes to the window
she makes the cutest fishy face ever
she waves good night to her stuffed animals at bed time.
She is truly the joy of my life and we fall more in love with her everyday.
Love you baby girl Summer!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

I love her so much!